Monday, July 2, 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever Inspired Engagement

How sweet is this North Carolina engagement from Simple Love Photography?! The inspiration for the shoot was based off of the Beatles classic, Strawberry Fields Forever. Hello - talk about an awesome idea for an e-session! And it gets better, from the sweet vintage strawberry and milk glass details to the beautiful couple radiating all things love - I just cannot get enough!












Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

Let me take you down
Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

Compliments:
Photography: Simple Love Photography

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept of your wedding engagement..
    Thanks for the share and CONGRATULATIONS !!

    ReplyDelete