Friday, July 27, 2012

A Rustic Alabama Farm Wedding

Having been born and raised in Minnesota, I have always had a strong admiration for Southern Belles. Now engaged to a Southern Boy, I like to think I have gotten a little closer to... well, at least pretending to be one myself! So aside from my wishful thinking, this rustic-country wedding sent over from Anna Pociask Photography, features all things Southern including of course - a true Southern Belle! From Alabama's stunning Huckleberry Farm, the wedding party's cowboy boots, and endless Southern details, this wedding sure gives good reason to this girls Southern fancy!
















 A big thanks to Anna Pociask Photography for sharing Chad and Summer's beautiful day with us!
Compliments:
Photography: Anna Pociask Photography
Venue: Huckleberry Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment