Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Rainy Barn Wedding

I have to share some of these majorly swoon-worthy wedding images from Braedon Photography. To start, the bridal parties attire has me crushing big time! From the buffalo plaid ties, chic bridesmaids in neutrals and boots, and the stunning bride wrapped in the most adorable little sweater - I cannot get enough! Oh and not to mention the beautiful towering trees, rustic barn and stunning florals!

The thing that stood out most to me while swooning over this wedding however? A beautiful little quote, "...a wet knot is harder to untie". So the saying must be true, rain on your wedding day is good luck! And to be honest after seeing these beautiful images, I would be okay with a little rain too!












Compliments:
Photography: Braedon Photography
Source: Rustic Wedding Chic

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I couldn't agree more about the rain just making the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you guys. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete