Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vintage Christmas Wedding

As I finish up shopping for last minute gifts, I just can't get over the fact that Christmas is just days away! Without snow on the ground and near 40 degree temperatures I seem to be having a hard time getting into the Holiday spirit. However, thanks to this Christmas inspired nuptial by Novia Events and Sara Gray Photography getting into the spirit just became a little easier! Stuffed full of Christmas reds and vintage detail how could it not?!














Compliments:
Floral Design: Green in Bloom 
Photography: Sara Gray Photography
Source: Style Me Pretty
Style & Design: Novia Events
Venue: Hotel de Luxe, Portland, OR

6 comments:

  1. It looks incredible and so romantic! I am loving the red :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've looking for some post. . .and this post was exactly in my mind and I believe that this post will help others in our job. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great red is so hot. Very beautiful and very elegant.very romantic. A very inspiring couple, all are so fabulous.

    Are you interested to know about marble countertops ft myers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thinking about this topic because we have encountered some problems like this, but when I started to read this post I started to enjoy this post cause this is the solution in our a problem. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this wedding!!

    ReplyDelete