Tuesday, October 11, 2011

E-Session Dress Delima

This weekend Daniel and I will be taking our engagement pictures with beyond fabulous Jason and Stacey of Staja Studios.  I could not be more excited but at the same time I am having a small panic attack, what do I wear??!! I know, I know, I should have this all figured out by now right? Especially since I get to indulge myself in this world every single day! However, being the indecisive person that I am, I have changed my mind a million and one times so far... I need help!

So here are some possible vintage inspired dress options that I found at Anthropologie.  Share your thoughts, this girl needs all the help she can get!







 Compliments:
Dresses: Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. Do you know where you'll be taking your pictures? Your outfit will depend on your surroundings? I like all of them except number 5 not a fan of it at all :/

    ReplyDelete