Monday, September 19, 2011

Target Field Wedding

This post has a very special place in my heart because the beautiful bride is my cousin! As little girls we were inseparable, and now seeing the gorgeous woman she has grown into and getting to share her fairytale wedding truly makes my heart sing!

Tiffany and her amazing hubby married this summer at Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins! I couldn't think of a more fitting location for the couple's big day. The day painted a picture of who the couple is which made it so much more intimate and personal for all in attendance. ARC Photography captured beyond fabulous pictures of the day that I am so excited to share. Much love and congrats you two!





































Compliments:
Photography: ARC Photography
Venue: Target Field

No comments:

Post a Comment