Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Ambiance

When it comes to lighting for your wedding, I suggest leaving the Christmas lights for Christmas and going with something a little more chic! Which brings me to one of my lighting obsessions, Italian Bulb String-Lights! These lights bring a perfect element of charm and style, ideal for any shabby-chic wedding!

Try stringing the lights over the reception area and for added romance string across the dance floor.  Check out the patio section at your local Target, Walmart, or home-improvement store to purchase.


{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}


 

1 comment:

  1. Dear blogger,

    I am reading your blog since a few weeks now ! And I absolutely love everything !
    I'm a young french student, and my friend and I'd love to marry early but we always thought that with our small incomes we'll have to wait to have a real salary...
    But thanks to your blog with all the DIY's, and the refreshing ideas, we could realize that they are sooo many things we can do ourselves ! We were sad about thinking we'll have to wait years, but you lighted up our daily by showing us all your great ideas !
    I also want to congratulate because I discovered here many styles of weddings I would have not found here !
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !

    ReplyDelete