Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For The Love Of The Game

With baseball season right around the corner I am overwhelmed with excitement for my beautiful cousin and bride to be! She will be tying the knot on home plate at Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins! Talk about SPECTACULAR! I cannot wait to see what she has planned for the big day, all I know is that it will be beautiful! But in the mean time I was inspired to check out some baseball themed weddings, so much fun! Crackerjack boxes and baseball themed cupcakes, can you say "take me out to the ball game"?!




Baseball card table "numbers"

1 comment:

  1. I am completely honored and flattered that you mentioned me in your blog! I absolutely love reading your posts and cannot wait until YOUR special day as well! :)

    Much love cousin!
    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete